TurnUpTheGlow with ST.Ives scrub - Whisper of zlyn

Saturday, July 7, 2018

TurnUpTheGlow with ST.Ives scrub

    I think i didnt buy anything during Eid Mubarak but suddenly my mum told that i received a parcel. Mama siapa tanya lagi ada beli apa ni? I yang kat segamat lagi terfikir-fikir sambil merenung apa yang aku beli lagi? setahu ada dua barang je tapi satu cancel dan lagi satu dah dapat before raya hari tu. Nak tunggu balik macam tak sabar pula nak tahu. Yela sebab apa yang sampai sedangkan tak ada shopping online pun.
    When i arrived home, ofcouse i will go to my parcel, guess what when i open it, i got present from @stivesmalaysia @stivesskin . Im so happy like crazy sebab tak pernah dapat pun but this time so lucky. Let try pink lemon and mandarin orange scrub with 100% of natural exfoliants, extracts and moisturizers.
    Polish away skin's little imperfections. Infused with pink lemon and mandarin peel extracts, this citrusy scrub smoothes away dark spots and event out skin tone for positively Glowing Skin. I hope after using this my skin better and glowing. 
    I will update more on my instagram for next stage probability which to win ticket to California for two person😍. Wish me goodluck to win this chance! Thank you so much st.ives


#Turnuptheglow #nuffnang #stivessrub#stivesmalaysia #stivesmycaliforniaholiday#stivesmy #blogger

10 comments:

  1. wah bestnya! takpernah try lagi brand ni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should try.. best boleh pilih based on skin problem

      Delete
  2. among the best scrub. so far guna yang apricot. ni yang baru ke ? boleh tengok2 nanti..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. banyak pilihan and paling penting kena ikut condition skin kita

      Delete
  4. brand ni mmg best tp salu guna yang green tea jeee. tp bertuahnya awak dpt gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if your skin suite with green tea punya teruskan je :)

      Delete
  5. I love love love scrub from St Ives. Ive been using them for a year tho. But I havent tried this one yet. Surely I will hehe.

    ReplyDelete

@templatesyard